Thursday, September 25, 2008

Homeschooling at Starbucks!


What a perfect way to start my blog to chronicle our homeschooling adventures! "J", my 3 year old, goes to preschool on Tuesdays and Thursdays so that I can focus those days on first grade with my oldest, "F." She got really excited when I told her this morning as we were getting ready to take J to preschool to pack her backpack because we were going to do school at Starbucks! We set up a little "cage" in the back corner so that "C," my 8 month old could crawl around while we learned (and by "we" I mean.... WE! Yes, I am learning things right along with my first grader!) F thought that doing school at Starbucks was the coolest thing ever and flew right through her work.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

How Cool!! I bet that was fun!

L&Y said...

A good beginning!